At the northwestern foothills of the woods called Klucanina (east of the town centre) doctor František Kuthan had his own hydrotherapeutic sanatorium built in 1899 – 1900 according to the project of the architect Karl Hugo Kepka in a historicist style. The sanatorium specialized on the treatment of mental disorders, internal organs and metabolism. The whole sanatorium complex has influenced the further development of the town as well as contributed to the promotion of the town. The sanatorium was converted to a hospital after World War II.
The hospital in the residential part of the town is a listed building protected by the state.